Monday, December 2, 2002

Changes To The Blog

Since I paid for a bunch of webspace, I thought I'd expand it. Additional pages to this site will include an About Me page (already running), and some other pages that I haven't decided yet.

Eventually, I'm going to get my new domain name : www.terstorm.org, to point to this blog.

There's more.

The last few months have seen one of the most intense news cycles in recent memory. And for those of us on the Left, it has seemed like one punch in the groin after another. After another. We've gotten knee-jerk...offering snide and snarky comments instead of solutions.

I'm moving away from that. I'll still be snide, but I'll be logical and reasonable too.

And I'm not going to post on Henry Kissinger's ascension to become head of the 9/11 Commission. I saw some things shaped like pigs flying across the turnpike this evening on my way back to school this evening.

No comments: