Sunday, January 26, 2003

This is an AP Newswire story that I found on a site that might not be considered mainstream. I found a Montana newspaper that reported it as well. Here they both are:
50,000 US Iraqis questioned in terror search
50,000 US Iraqis to be questioned

How did that general order go? You know, the one back in 1942 when 110,000 Japanese were locked away in camps? Ahh yes. . .


"INSTRUCTIONS
TO ALL PERSONS OF
JAPANESE
ANCESTRY" ...................


I just felt a chill. 'Cause you know, one would think that those 50,000 Iraqis (I met more than a few at last May's Arabic Baptist Conference held at Millersville. . . couldnt meet a more patriotic bunch) would have nothing to do with Saddam. But that's just what I think and I probably don't count. Sarcasm emphasized on that last statement.

Oh yes: Exclusion Order #33. Every American should know their history...good and bad.

No comments: