Saturday, August 16, 2003

Grad School Search, Watch, etc.

I've already decided I'm going to graduate school. Now, the fun of picking one begins. I've got time, but not much. I'm going for Political Science. My research interests (which I've stated in previous posts) are fascism, national-populism, and religious fundamentalism.

1.PSU (Penn State)
2. Howard
3. SUNY Stony Brook
4. SUNY Albany
5. SUNY Binghamton

I have a strong interest in all five of the the above. I'm going to need to visit all five.

6. Temple (a bit close to home...still looking though.)
7. University of Pittsburgh (my brother goes here, and he's territorial...like most males.)
8. Rutgers- New Brunswick
9. SUNY Buffalo
10. University of New Mexico (their students are required to do field research...which intrigued me.)

I have no interest in moving to California, but I'll look at programs out there too.

No comments: