Monday, October 6, 2003

For some reason, Free Republic is showing up in my trackbacks and referral logs. I have no idea why. I don't even want to know why.

Given the fact that most of the denizens of that site, at least the ones I've encountered (save maybe one or two) are not nice individuals, I must lay out the rules. The same goes for anyone coming from Free Republic's liberal cousin, Democratic Underground (another site with a lot of strange, not-so-nice, people.) DU hasn't shown up in my referral logs yet, though.

Short version: This blog is my private property (I pay for this service) in much the way that Free Republic is the property of that sites owners. I reserve the right to delete posts that are personally offensive or threatening to me. I haven't done it yet, and I hope I never have to, although it takes a lot to personally offend me. Haloscan's frequent crashes generally seem make posts disappear all on their own.

No comments: