Wednesday, November 5, 2003

blog praise

Andrew Hagen is all over recent Al-Quaida warnings. I suggest you go read him, then surf through the articles he links to, and then decide if you would like to up your own personal caution level.

I should not have read this the night before I fly out to Dallas for a conference.

And, Andrew has an awesome site up, and has had it up for some time. I suggest everyone go take a look. Particuarly this article on anti-Germanism. And, take a look at his stand on himself. He's decidedly hawkish on some issues (like Iran, which I'm dovish on...if you read me enough you know I'm hawkish on one ally - Pakistan- and one evil country- North Korea). I like guys who "don't tow the party line." That's why he's on the blogroll.

And for what it's worth, I really wish lefty-types would stop beating up on Tacitius. His site is one of the more interesting reads in the blogosphere.

No comments: