Saturday, April 24, 2004

finals week

I have finals until Thursday. Thus I shouldn't be posting at all this week.

In lieu of me posting stuff, I'd rather you did the following:

lois herr

For once, the Democratic Party is actually going to put up a fight against Joe Pitts, who ran unopposed in 2002. Ok, so there was a Green Party candidate who got about 9% of the vote. Pitts got 88%. There's a lot more Democrats in the 16th Congressional District than that...i guess they just didnt vote.

Well now they have a chance. I've met Lois Herr once or twice before. She's a great person and I think she's a great choice for the 16th.

Drop her some dollars.

ben donahower

The site will be up in May. Otherwise the campaign is going well. He's getting some press that will be coming up in the next week or so. It's going to be a fun and vibrant campaign made all the more interesting by the fact that Ben is 20. Yep, that's right. 20.

You can drop him some dollars here:

Friends of Ben Donahower
Po Box 933
Brownstown, PA 17508


John Kerry

You can help me make my fundraising goal from this site by clicking the John Kerry button on the left and sending him some dollars.



Have a good week everyone. I'll return soon.

No comments: