Friday, April 9, 2004

KERRY? WHERE YOU AT BOY?!


We all know Miserable Failure is on vacation, fishing, clearing brush, and having a good-ole time. We all know the contempt I feel about that. We don't need to rehash it. I suspect for some reason, since he doesn't read newspapers, that he knows very little and his handlers are basically pulling a Potemkin. That's only one tiny suspicion. The rest of me thinks he's some words I really shouldn't print here and he should go do something that I also really shouldn't print here.

Where's Kerry been? I haven't heard a word out of him. He was on Judy Woodruff the other day and he said very little about the al-Sadr Jihad (or intifada, or rebellion, whichever you prefer).

This is probably begging the question, and it is a little bit critical, but Mr. Kerry? What's your exit strategy gonna be? Cause now that Afghanistan is also trending toward chaos, if you don't have one, the world won't look much different if you get elected. I mean you've got Rand Beers, Mr. Kerry. Can we hear some real foreign policy please? I don't mean being nice to our French allies. As long as Chirac and the right-wing Gaullists are in power they're not going to cooperate with us on much. I mean WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO END THIS CONFLICT IN IRAQ AND REBUILD AFGHANISTAN LIKE WE PROMISED?

Is that too much to ask?

No, I didn't think so.

No comments: