Thursday, April 8, 2004

things fall apart

From Riverbend. . .


And as I blog this, all the mosques, Sunni and Shi’a alike, are calling for Jihad...



And where's the president? On vacation. Clearing brush, no less.


There really are no words. None. Mr. Bush, as usual, you have my complete and utter contempt. There aren't enough insults and curse words strong enough in the English language to completly and accurately describe the contempt I'm feeling right now, so I'm not going to go there. I'll just leave it at that.

Send Yankeedoodle some good karma gang. He's going to have some rough days ahead as Iraq completly falls apart. We're all going to need some good karma, at that.

One small nugget of good news, at least personally to me, is that a friend from high school is not among the Marines fighting in Fallujah and al Ramadi. He's in the Marines and he's probably on his way home soon. I couldn't post the last couple days because I was trying to find out where he was and was on pins and needles. My heart goes out to the families of all those lost over the last few days and months.

Sean-Paul as been covering this since it started.

No comments: