Friday, May 14, 2004

tired...and a hiatus

I am just worn out. I think I might take a break from all of this.

It has a lot to do with the fact that I really just have no more outrage to give out. From the prison photos that are disgusting beyond words (and will result in an attack on the United States soon, I have a sinking feeling) to one of my fraternity brothers being called up by the Army to go (and maybe another very good friend who's in the Coast Guard Reserves...this one hurts more than my frat brother going overseas) to the Nick Berg video...i'm just spent. I'm burnt out.

Bush just has to go. I have to go for now too. An undetermined hiatus for now. For those who I'm working on projects on---I'm still available. Let me know what you want me to do and I'll be able to do it fairly quickly. My summer job is kind of dull and I get paid some days to just sit there and write... I just won't be updating this blog for some time to come. I still want people to help out the causes over on the left side, so if you can spare a penny, go for it.










and does this item over at KOS include coast guard reservists? On second though, you probably shouldn't answer that. I might freak out again.

No comments: