Thursday, December 29, 2005

scam

In life you're permitted a certain amount of really stupid mistakes. What follows is mine:

In March I signed up with this online marketing firm. The pitch: dropsell stuff on Ebay. Long story short, I got scammed. It really was a stupid thing to do.

So, if you ever get emails from http://e-incomesolutions.com/ or get something that points you to this site, avoid. They are not only a scam, they hit you up with hidden fees INCLUDING a $350.00 cancellation fee when you decide they are useless, which they are. This is probably how they make their money.

Now, if they had withdrawn the $350.00 two weeks ago WHEN I SENT THEM THE CANCELLATION LETTER---AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO SUCH A THING, I would not be as pissed as I am now. At the end of the month I have a shitton of bills to get paid, and now I'm writting rubber. I've NEVER written rubber before, even when I was eating ramen and baking powder paste for food those last months in college. I'm set back a good two weeks on planned purchases and account transfers to various savings things I have set up for my future. Irked I am, Irked.

Lesson learned. I got scammed. Reporting to the BBB, maybe try to get my money back. And everyone else, AVOID THESE PEOPLE LIKE THE PLAGUE.

No comments: