Wednesday, March 2, 2005

creepy


Has anyone noticed a strange tag during the commerical breaks on TV? It's a Latin phrase. omnium finis eminent or something like that. At first I thought it was a production company but then I saw it during shows.

Google searches were rather fruitless.


If anyone knows, drop me a clue. It's creepy.


UPDATE: I spelled it wrong. Here's a better search. Still quite creepy.

I've noticed it on NBC and Sci-Fi. On NBC, it was a five second tag right before the 11PM news after Law and Order's latest clone went off. On Sci-Fi, I think the first time I saw it was during a movie (Frailty, with Bill Paxon, very disappointing by the way). The next time was, ironically since it means the beginning of the end is near, during Battlestar Galactica.

I think it might be a tag for the new War of the Worlds movie that's coming out this summer. Or someone with a very wacky sense of gallows humor knows something the rest of us don't.


UPDATE NUMBER 2: They're for the new War of the World's movie.

No comments: